What is an ExprEstimate?
An ExprEstimate is a valuation estimation of what a property is worth in current market conditions. It uses a top-secret formula to produce a computer-generated estimation in seconds. ExprEstimates are a useful starting point for homeowners in trying to assess their property's current value.
What will my report show?
- See your personal ExprEstimate report showing:
- A live ExprEstimate valuation estimation
- An estimated rental valuation
- An interactive map/ table of your local Neighbourhood showing:
- Sold prices with estimated floor sizes
- Properties currently for sale
- Estimated average property price for each street
- Recorded crimes
- Current planning applications
- School Ofsted ratings
- A national house price map
- Your local region’s house price map
- An interactive table showing local housing markets statistics for every Postcode District in the UK
- A summary of the major housing market indexes, reports and expert commentary
- Average house price changes since 1995
- House price predictions for the next 5 years
- All of the above are refreshed monthly. So, feel free to return to your account at any time to see the updated content